45 minutes: £50.00 – Book appointment
It’s really important to look after yourself when you are expecting.
Your body undergoes extreme changes and many women experience problems such as fatigue, headaches, sciatica and pain.
After having a baby you will need to be able to cope with lifting, changing and feeding baby as well as manoeuvring baby carriers and car seats. All these activities require a strong back, pelvis and abdominal muscles. We also do scar tissue mobilisation.
- Customer on boarding process
- A small number of Q&A medical questions
- Pregnancy massage treatment
- Advice about positions to avoid pain/discomfort
- Advice to use heat or ice and how to to use correctly and safely
- Provide exercises to do in the comfort of your own home
- After care advice